Camp Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining camp and support equipment.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Manages and maintains camp and support equipment, i.e. generators, water/wastewater modules, and camp power requirements.
- Manages and oversees safety and health components of camp.
- Performs and/or oversees camp repair and maintenance.
- Controls camp inventory, assuring necessary parts, pieces, and tools are available and property account for.
- Ensures required documentation is accurate and maintained at all times.
- Prepares daily camp report, to include guest logs, occupancy breakdowns, activities, standing issues, emergency equipment and equipment cleaning schedules.
- Supports the corporate quality control program by performing inspections and issuing rework when required.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs;
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle;
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experienced in two or more of the following trades: carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, masonry, or logistics.
- Must be a team player with exceptional work ethic, dependability and excellent customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency, working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Able to accomplish all assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with the contract, corporate policies and procedures, and applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Have the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Maintain a positive attitude to continue learning
Preferred Education and Experience
- Valid Alaska driver's license
- Slope work experience in operations and maintenance services.
Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.